Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Weekly Grind - 1.31

We are itching ever closer to that heralded 10,000th hit mark and I have to say, it feels like that number is a bit inflated. Seriously though, no matter how you slice it, its a grand accomplishment. Whether it was me rereading every single one of my posts 10,000 straight times or 10,000 new readers wondering what kind of thoughts were random enough to warrant their own blog, this site has grown from a pipe dream to a pipe reality and I would like to thank my readers and my contributors for putting it all together. And on that note...much like a sitcom that has ran out of ideas and needs to fill a time slot..here are a few of my favorite posts.

TTEOTFSONATL - Hockey? in blog-form? You betcha!!

Good ol' Collectors Knives - a good friend, a better collector of sharp utensils.

February Showers bring Aprils Fool's jokes - a few months away I know, but now is the time to start planning to make people look foolish on the first day of April.

Morgan Freeman, starring Morgan Freeman, narrated by Morgan Freeman= Box Office Success

An Article from the Vault inside an Article from the Vault - Heels vs Duke Feb. 7 - Over/Under on how many minutes spent crying by EA - 37

Does Fred Coleman really suck? - find out the answer here...quick hint- yes he does suck but why?

Boy I feel awfully dirty doing a flashback post. But hopefully you will enjoy some of the better posts. I will be back to my old self once I get into my new routine of working 12-9 pm. Then, you will remember how I used to post original stuff about classic nintendo games and lemon with water debacles...til that day comes, keep reading and lets push toward that 25,000 mark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net