Wednesday, January 18, 2006

EA vs Vegas Bookies II

Since I have stopped betting on sports, I am going to post my daily picks and track how I am doing over the course of the year...again. For those loyal to the blog, I kept track religously last year over the course of the college hoops season. I would have lost 1590 bucks over the course of 177 games. Not too good. Lets see if I can't step it up this year.

For the first night, I am going to take only a couple games. Ya know...get my feet wet with some locks.

OSU (-4.5) vs Wisconsin...call it that Thad Matta lock of the week.
Northwestern (+10) @ Michigan. The Wolverines and the Tar Heels will be in the big Dance this year. But both probably lack the knockout punch needed to go deep.
USC (+8) @ UCLA- do the O"Bannon brothers still play for the Bruins? Didn't think so. Maybe I just have too much respect for the Trojans for beating UNC a few weeks ago but this one is the lock of the week.

YESTERDAY 0-0 MONTH 0-0 YEAR 0-0 MONEY even

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Byron Russell was not coaching the Nuggets last Monday; he's still on the team. Also, that guy on the bench wasn't Olowakandi. Not sure who it was - Nene with an afro?

This isn't for the grind. Just an FYI to you. I was schocked to see Russell still in the league.

7:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net