Sunday, January 15, 2006

Good Grief!

The Bears lost....and it stings. Very much so indeed. Lovie Smith should return the Coach of the Year award to the NFL and give it to Bill Cowher. Seriously after the second 50+ yard reception by Steve Smith in the first 17 minutes, I began to think "maybe they should be guarding him with not one, but two or possibly three players each snap". 19 catches and 200 yards later, the Panthers won 29-21 and the last 18 weeks were all for not. Its sad....very sad.

Thankfully, I started watching the new season of 24 and started to laugh again. Seriously, this show has gone from the unbelievably crazy to the regretably predictable. I have been shaking my head in disbelief for the last 1.5 hours. This show is so fucking ridiculous. you know how when your basketball team is down 6 points with 8 seconds left and you say "well they can shoot the 3, steal and shoot another three and get fouled and make the free throw to win" and everyone laughs thinking that it cant possibly happen. Well the show 24 actually has it happen every single episode. and I've had enough. Im officially boycotting 24. Anyone wanting to join me can email at ea20@yahoo.com. If its as popular as my weekly grind column, then the 24 producers should be afraid. very afraid. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net