Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Arrasian Dreams

My obsessive-compulsive need to be in charge of loading and running the dishwasher combined with my strong urge to recycle last night. I dreamt that someone had put a pizza box flat on top of all the other dishes on the lower rack. I scolded the person, explaining that it would block the water from reaching the top shelf. There were three other pizza boxes crammed into the dishwasher. And they were all from different pizzerias, suggesting we'd accumulated them over several days. We were washing them so we could put them out with the recycling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

you're a freak.

5:50 p.m.  
Blogger Chris said...

Where did Collectors Knives go? I miss CK.

1:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net